1. How long will my Neomow S run?
Mowing time varies due to several factors including the terrain, slopes, and the number of obstacles in your lawn. The Neomow mow your lawn on a customizable schedule, maintaining a consistently healthy lawn height.
2. How do I control my Neomow S robotic lawn mower?
The Neomow robotic mower has an app that allows you to adjust multiple settings and gather information about your Neomow. It is available on the Google Play and Apple App stores for free. Also, you can control the robotic mower through the control panel.
3. Where should I place the charging station?
The charging station should be placed on a flat surface. Placing the charging station in an area that doesn’t get excessive sun exposure and prevents overheating of the lithium battery.
4. What if I have an electric dog fence?
If you have a dog fence, the radio frequency from the dog fence could potentially interfere with the radio frequency of the Neomow S boundary wire, rendering both fences inoperative. Neomow S is not recommended to be installed within 3 feet (1m) of a dog fence.
5. Can I trench the boundary wire?
While not necessary, the boundary wire can be trenched. The Neomow S wire should not be buried at more than 1 inch (3cm) depth.
6. How does the Neomow S robotic mower handle obstacles?
Neomow S handles large obstacles by bumping into them and turning around. The ultrasonic sensors are available to help your mower sense obstacles and navigate around them instead of running over or bumping into them.
7. What types of blades does the Neomow S use?
The Neomow S robotic lawn mower uses 3 razor blades attached to a rotating disc.
8. Why does my Neomow S Premium still hit objects?
The ultrasonic sensor sends out sound waves, which will echo when they encounter an obstacle. Enough echo sound energy triggers the sensor, and the Neomow S will slow down and then take an obstacle avoidance maneuver.
The following conditions may result in insufficient echo energy, making the sensor cannot be triggered:
Please check if you turn on the ultrasonic sensor detection function on the App. If you find that the ultrasonic sensor cannot be triggered near an obstacle, consider setting an off-limit zone for that particular area.
9. What SIM card is used for 4G models and how to renew it later?
Neomow 4G models are equipped with a built-in SIM card and cannot be replaced by users.
10. If the network signal is lost, can Neomow S still work normally?
11. Why my Neomow S cannot connect to a Wi-Fi network?
The Neomow S is too far from the router. Please place the mower closer to the router.
12. What should I do if the Neomow S vibrates abnormally during mowing?
Check the blade disc and blades:
13. Why the Neomow S cannot get accurate GPS location persistently?
14. What should I do if the wheels are stuck?
15. How do I clean Neomow S?
Use a soft brush or cloth to clean the exterior of the robotic mower thoroughly. DO NOT clean with alcohol, gasoline, acetone, or other corrosive/volatile solvents. These substances may damage the appearance and internal structure of your Neomow S.
For proper docking, periodically inspect and clean the charging station of debris and mud. Make sure all connecting parts of the charging station, the extension cable, and the power supply are not blocked.
Chassis and blade disc
If the chassis and blade disc is dirty, use a brush or a water hose to clean them. DO NOT use a high-pressure washer. At the same time, make sure that the blade disc rotates freely and the blades can pivot freely.
High-pressure water can leak into the sealings and damage electronic and mechanical parts.
Grass on the wheels can affect how the Neomow performs when climbing slopes. Remove mud or other items stuck in between to ensure a strong grip.
Check once a week and make sure the rain sensor is not covered by mud, grass, or other objects. You can clean it with a soft brush. After cleaning, dry the sensor area to prevent it from being triggered as in the rain.
Before cleaning, make sure the mower is powered off.
When the Neomow S is upside down, it must be powered off.
16. Why can't Neomow S return to the charging station automatically?
Cause: There are obstacles near the charging station.
Solution: Remove the obstacles.
Cause: Items are blocking the upper surface of the mower so that the built-in GNSS antenna cannot receive the signal well.
Solution: Remove the items blocking the upper surface of the mower.
Cause: Ignore the requirements to set the boundary wire.
Solution: Set the boundary correctly follow the "Quick Guide" on the Download page.
17. Where can I find the serial number (SN) of Neomow S?
Check the robotic lawn mower. There is an SN label on the back side of cover.
18. What is the noise level of Neomow S?
When mowing the lawn the maximum noise level of Neomow S is lower than 62dB(A). The mower will not bother your neighbors when using it at night.
19. Can Neomow S be used in rain, snow, hail or fog?
Waterproof rating of the mower: IPX5.
The Neomow S can be used in rain and you can turn on/off the rain sensor on the APP to set it whether work on a rainy day. But to achieve the best mowing results, it is not recommended to mow in the rain. Mowing in the rain can make the grass stick on the product and injury the lawn. Do not mow in bad weather, such as heavy rain, thunderstorm, or snow.
20. Why my Neomow S cannot reach the ideal mowing efficiency when the battery is fully charged?
Current mowing efficiency is a test result that was tested in a square, flat place with no obstacles, actual efficiency might vary due to:
21. Why does my Neomow S go back to the charging station without finishing the mowing task?
22. Why certain areas are not mow?
23. Why my Neomow S does not cut the grass? Why did the blades stop rotating during the mowing process?
24. Why my Neomow S mows the lawn by itself without any manual operation?
25. Why my Neomow S does not move in a regular pattern in certain areas?
There are obstacles in that area.
This is normal. The mower will automatically adjust its moving pattern around obstacles. However, it is still recommended to remove excess clutter before mowing. You can also set up an off-limit area for obstacles.
26. Why does my Neomow S not work according to the schedule?
27. Why is the mowing uneven or patchy?
The preset mowing schedule is not enough.
Adjust the mowing time according to the size of the mowing area. Ensure that there is enough time for the mower to complete its task.
The blades are blunt.
Replace the blades.
The blades cannot pivot normally.
Clean the blade disk and blades.
The grass is too high.
Set the cutting height to a higher level and then lower it to the desired height gradually.
28. Why is the charging station not working?
29. What type of battery that Neomow S use? How long can the battery last?
Neomow s uses a Lithium battery. This battery has a lifespan of more than 500 cycles. It can still retain more than 70% of its original capacity at 500 complete charge cycles.
30. Why is my Neomow's working hour shortened after fully charged?
Aged battery pack;
Lawn condition (long grass, changed garden layout, etc.).
Replace the battery pack;
This is normal.
31. How does the Neomow S connect to the charging station while charging?
When pushed into the charging station, the charging strip on the mower will firmly contact the contact strip on the charging station. Therefore the battery can get electricity input from the charging station until the battery is fully charged.
32. Why does the Neomow S enter sleep model in the charging station?
For saving electricity.
How to wake it up again:
Connect it via Bluetooth or restart it to wake it up.
33. Why are the charging time and work time greatly reduced?