SHIPPING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Delivered but not received, where can I find my stuff?
- If the tracking details show your package was delivered and you can't locate it, please wait two full days (excluding Sundays and holidays) for the package to arrive. We recommend checking around your home and asking your neighbors if they may have received it for you.
- If after that time you still haven't received it, reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Where is my stuff?
You can review your email confirmation with your tracking number and track it on the Order Tracking page.
3. Can I inspect the goods before receiving them?
Yes, you can check the quality of the goods before proceeding to payment.
4. Why hasn't my shipment arrived?
Many reasons can cause shipments to delay such as traffic or bad weather. Check the status of your shipment using your email address and order number on our tracking page.